This was an intensive trip for B and me - fly in, daily ski lessons for four days, fly out. No chance to see much of the town at all, unlike our friends who got to Seefeld two days before we did.
Skiing, talking about skiing and Monopoly Deal
This was how we spent our holiday in Seefeld:
- skiing - or for a few of us trying not to fall
- talking about the day's skiing - "she can't keep her legs together", "was bent over", "coming into me from the back"
- cooking - one person doing most of the cooking, the rest of us just eating
- playing card games - who knew Monopoly Deal could get so serious
- fiddling with the Spotify playlist, with one person dancing - at least until she realised she was being filmed.